I got that mail and I need to share it with you.
"I wonder what would happen if we treated our Quran like we treat our cell phones.
* What if we carried it around in our purses or Pockets?
* What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
* What if we flipped through it several times a day?
* What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
* What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
* What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
* What if we used it as we traveled?
* What if we used it in case of an emergency?
This is something to make you go ...hmm...where is my Quran?
Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don't ever have to
worry about our Quran being disconnected !
Makes you think <where are my priorities?!> "